SAVE THE DATES
Mom2mom Maternity Trousers Maternity Trousers Jeans SIZE M bluee New Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership Mommy And Me Unicorn Arrow Lularoe Leggings OS, L XL & S M , Preowned
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Mona Swims Snake Print Yellow Minerva Marilyn One-Piece Swimwear S 8 We Koko: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Monrow Women's Oversized Star Elastic Waist Sweats, Dusty Pink, Small
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
MONSE Women's Denim Trumpet Skirt bluee Size 2
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Monsoon Brown Suede Leather Skirt, Size 10, BRAND NEWMonsoon Maxi Long Skirt Leather brown size US 6MONSOON SKIRT SIZE 12 WHITE GREEN YELLOW FLORAL COTTON
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Montana, Claude Montana leather skirtMontce Swimwear Cage One Piece Aqua CrochetMoon River Fringed Knitted Midi Skirt Ivory L Large (CA178.1)Moonshine Fashion° Lagenlook Ballonhose Washed Out Taschen grey 2 - 3
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Moontide Tribal Beat Fuller Cup Twist Swimsuit M4306TB Swimming Costume Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Monbeeph Plus Size S-4XL Women Corduroy Pants Autumn Winter Vintage Fashion
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Morgane Le Fay. Burgundy Skirt 100% Cashmere Size 2
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Moncler bluee Winter Trousers Size 50.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- Women Stylish Real Lambskin Genuine Leather Dress Party wear Celebrity Dress-S59
- Adidas BQ7986 Women Originals 3 Stripe long pants navy
- Bilitis dix-sept ans Skirts 342842 White 36
- DIANA GALLESI SKIRT WOMAN SIZE 42 FANTASY RUFFLE SATIN
- women Lavish Alice Bianco Asimmetrico Cravatta avanti Estiva Numeri UK
- Freya Remix AS3947 Bügellos Weich Badeanzug black (Blk) 34 D Cs
- James Jeans Ladies Nostalgia Reboot Skinny Boot Cut Jeans Size 26 RRP
- FRIPONNERIES DRAWPEX black LINGERIE FEMME QUALITÉ D'ESPAGNE
- LADIES 'G STAR' blueE DISTRESSED JEANS. SIZE 10 LENGTH 29.5 INCHES.GOOD CONDITION
- New Valentino Jean Size 27
- PRIMA women SOUTIEN-GORGE EMBOITANT sizes 95E, 110E brown brode Mystic Fields
- RED PAUL FRANK Baby MONKEY Adult FOOTED Fleece Pajamas L One Piece FOOTIES
- LEE Women's Plus SZ Modern Series Midrise Fit Brinley Cargo Pant
- Marni Bermuda Shorts bluee White Abstract Geometric Linen Flax Cotton IT 44
- NEW Simply Fit Women's Plus Size Tank Bikini Swimsuit Set Ruffle 16 18 20 22 24
- NWT SWIM SOLUTIONS LaBELLE FLEUR SLIMMING 1 PIECE SWIMSUIT SIZE 16 RETAILS 129.
- RAG & BONE DENIM PANTS SIZE 25
- ST. JOHN Collection Panel Ribbed Knit Jersey A-line Knee length Skirt Sz. 4
- Talbots Women's Wool 3 4 Length Pants - Plus Size 22W NWT
- VTG 80'S CUT OFF chakra RAINBOW TIE DYE STUD DENIM PUNK SHORTS festival art jean
- Adidas WOW DNA Womens Long Running Tights - bluee
- CafePress SKULL HEART VINTAGE Women's Comfortable PJ Sleepwear (568330453)
- Floral maxi dress with bodysuit
- Lilly Pulitzer Sophiletta Dress UPF +50 Indigo Keep On Trunkin Elephants Size M
- Nicole Miller Green Women's Size 6 Printed Cut Out Sheath Dress 420-
- Robe la mode est à vous LMV size 36 38 modele ELSA neuf s étiquette
- Vintage bluee sequin ladies party dress
- Women Long Sleeve Hooded Slim Fit Mermaid Striped Long Dress Long Line Dresses
- AUBADE Träger Nachthemd Nuisette A L'AMOUR DA40 elfenbein Leaversspitze 44 NEU
- DL1961 Womens Farrow bluee Trophy Wash Instaslim Ripped Ankle Jeans Size 26 NWT
- Elomi Raquel Side Support Bra, 36H, Sunrise
- J Brand Photo Ready distressed demented grey crop A1009
- Miss me jeans 28 Easy Boot style JE5342EL
- VIVE MARIA Vestido De Flores black Vestido Floral Patrón CROSS Dress Encaje
- 11131-36489 Polo Regular Maniche Corte men Ufford & Suffolk Polo Club blue XXL
- Avenue Montaigne Alex Sequin Wide Leg Pant bluesh Sz 0 Sz 8 407E
- Competition Bikini Suit NPAA NPC IDFA ABBA OPA
- Fantasie San Remo FS6500 mit Bügeln Geformt Geraffte Bikini Top Tinte 40 E Cs
- PLEASURE STATE, Bra in 36B, Brazilian Brief Size M, Colour Pale Yellow & Ivory
- Triumph Charmant Essence navy blue (2114) 34 B
- Gina Bacconi Gorgeous Maxi Ankle Length Long Pale bluee Fully Beaded Skirt
- Joes Jeans Ladies Size 30 Fit Slim Fit bluee Striped Denim Slim CLM NWT 158
- Lularoe Cassie Skirts Size L LOT 3 NWT
- NEW Anthropologie Sunbather Pleated Skirt Size XS X-Small 0 2
- NWT Bebe Denim Jean Romper Size 0
- NWT Express Minus The Leather Legging Pants, Size M
- Pepe Jeans Women's Skinny Denim (11oz Redux Stretch Med) 28W 30L
- SEXY completo 3 pezzi BIKINI + MINIGONNA taglia XS,S,M,L (38,40,42,44) GLAMOUR
- Tory Birch Slim Cargo Cotton Jeans Pants Sz 27 Brown Rust Buttons
- Women’s multicolor pink Chá sheer silk skirt size M
- Anthropologie Moulinette Soeurs Silk Mabel Dress Size M
- Crown And Ivy Dress turquiose Womans size 14 embroidered
- J CREW Coral LINEN Jute SHEATH Dress 2 WEDDING Cruise SPRING Summer LINED NWT
- Kaleidoscope Size 12 bluee Lace Printed Shift DRESS Occasion Wedding Evening
- NEW Adidas Tiro 17 Women's Training Pants Climacool Soccer
- Pink sweatsuit sweater and pants Size Xs
- Triumph Beautyfull Aura mit grey (M013) 32E
- Vintage Pinup retro red 1940s 40s Cuello Muesca de tubo con movimiento GB
- LIZ LISA denim skirt
- Westwater Knit Dress By Maeve Size L NWT Favorite
- Anna K BH und Slip B 75 38 black 110112+111412
- DIESEL coole regular slim bootcut Jeans regular waist SANDY-B Gr. 25 30 NEU
- HONEY BIRDETTE PRISCILLA blueSH BRIEF SIZE LARGE RRP 89.95 BNWT
- LINGERIE SOUTIEN GORGE 85F FANTASIE sienna tea pink av renforts latéraux
- NWT 350 Rag & Bone The Outnet Big Cuff Crop Jeans Dark Wash sz 25 High Rise
- NWT Heidi Klum Navy White Lace Silk Blend Bra Elegant Org 95
- Sexy Chemise nera con reggicalze e perizoma Splash tg M 42 44 Anais Lingerie
- APC A.P.C. raw denim mini skirt jean skirt indigo bluee 38 S dark knee jeans
- CELINE Pants 831928 WhiteｘGreyｘMulticolor 36
- Engineered Garments Pants 253232 Green 28
- Guess Women's Zoe Longuette Skirt (Harrogate, 27)
- Just Cavalli Women's bluee Denim Pants US 26 IT 40
- Lyssé Women's Soho Canvas Legging - Choose SZ color
- Mamalicious Women's Maternity Trousers bluee (Light bluee Denim) 31W 32L
- NEW MAGICSUIT MIRACLESUIT SWIMSUIT 14 44 Splendor Seagrass Elan Green One Piece
- NWT Lilly Pulitzer RARE Vintage Lilly Capri In 2 Minute Sewn Patch SZ 8
- PONCHO GREMBIULE women MAESTRE INSEGNANTI SCUOLA MATERNA ASILO GATTINI DYNEKE
- Size 6 J.CREW Kiwi Green No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Circle Eyelet NWT
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- Moncler Women's Brown Skinny Pleated Casual Pants US 6 IT 42, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
Mondi Pants Small Brown Angora Wool Lycra Boot Cut Made Germany YGI B9-730 to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email Monica Bianco vintage pink 100% Leather Size 6 Womans Pants or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
MOS MOSH Straight Joggpants LEVON CARELL Reißverschluss-Tasche blue - Gr. 40 RMotel Print Trousers with Chain Ladies Made In Women's W32 L26 Size Medium
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
MOTHER Skirts 776630 bluee 25
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.MONOGRAPHIE Pants 292619 bluee 34
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.