SAVE THE DATES
Threadz Luxe Jersey Sleeve Shirt - Navy Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership Threadz Trimmed Crop Pant - White
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Three dots Skirts 885551 GreyｘMulticolor S: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Tibi Agathe Wrap Tie Culottes Size 2
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
Tibi bluee Mera Jumpsuit Size 2 695 10678031
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Tibi Culottes 100% Silk Size 0TIBI GREEN MONKEY BIRD STRETCH SHORT SKIRT RUFFLED HEM 8Tibi Midi Aqua Skirt US 0 - bnwts
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to email@example.com. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
TIBI New York Tan Pleated Leather Shorts Size 4Tibi Red Women's Size 10 Cropped Wide Leg Belted Culottes Dress Pants 450-Tibi Tropical Wool Wide Leg Pants Size 2Tibi Women's Mini Skirt Size 10 Cotton Pink Multicolor
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
Ticila Seven Star Extrem short Sexy Mega Hot Pants Jeans Size W26 D 3 4 XS Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Three Dots Special Beach Terry Skirt
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Tie Up Denim Skirt - Light Wash for women's ( free shipping )
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Three Dots Womens Ponte Slit Legging, Xs.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- Wedding dress pure color sets man turn-down collar
- 29945 MELTIN'POT TUTA women CELESTE WOMEN'S HEAVENLY JUMPSUIT
- BARNEYS NEWYORK Skirts 597229 bluee 36
- Women's Guess Dress Red Size 10 Bodycon
- Bath & Body Works Hooded Robe with Attached Ties - Size L XL
- Elomi Cate EL4033 Bügellos Weichschalen-Bh white (Lenkrad) 36 G Cs
- Fajas Colombianas Strapless Waist Trainer Latex Free 3 Hooks Fajas Moldeadoras
- Jeans Frau Garcia Jeans Lauri straight H50320 1535 blue T 36 FR W26L32 US
- MUSTANG OREGON WOMENS JEANS W27 L34
- One Teaspoon Womens Freebirds II 2032W1 Jean Skinny Grey Society Size 26W
- Style&Co. Womens 4 Indigo Rinse NEW Mid Rise Tummy Control Capri Pants Mid Calf
- Classic Dream Jeans Tummy-Control Magic - Tayler Brooke Jeans - Canadian Made
- DONDUP JEANS women TRUMPETTE MOD DP297 C DS176D V R09T
- Freya Makramee AS4054 Wp Bügel Gepolstert Sweetheart Bikini Top Kobalt 30 G Cs
- JIGSAW sz 12 (or 8 us ) womens Pencil Skirt 
- Low bikini luxe vichy red VANNINA VESPERINI T 42 value NEW LABEL
- NEW AG Adriano goldschmied The Legging Super Skinny Suede Pants (Size 29) - 975
- NEW MAAJI SWIMWEAR MANDALA SURFER ONE PIECE BODY SURF PADDLE BODYSUIT SZ SMALL S
- NWT LILLY PULITZER CROPPED LEGGINGS XS Navy Pop UP Lobstah Roll
- Polo Ralph Lauren fringe leather pants - Collectors sample
- Sinty Bootcut dustpink, Typ Hosen von Raffaello Rossi, Farbe pink
- THEORY LADIES A LINE SKIRT (4)
- Wildfox Women's Authentic Camo No9 Shirt Multicoloured Size S RRP BCF83
- Alice And Trixie Boho Silk Dress Size S. F46
- Chelsea28 NEW bluee Womens Size XS Pleated Floral-Print Sheath Dress 149 621
- Hobbs Emilie Royal bluee Dress. Various Sizes. RRP . NEW WITH TAGS.
- Ladies Sexy 2-Piece Crop Top Long Maxi Skirt Set Day Night
- New NWT Adidas Stella McCartney Shirt M Run Performance Gym Running Top
- Quiz Women's Senorita Bardot Frill Fishtail Party Dress Red 10
- Victoria’s Secret VSX Sport Multi colord Neon Active Leggings Size XS EUC 24x28
- Women's SPANX 'Everyday Shaping Panties' Boyshorts Size X-Large - Beige 6307
- BNWT 100% auth Replay, Ladies IOKO Relaxed Jeans. 27 32 RRP
- White long sherri hill dress
- Cosabella Women's Minoa Soft Bra Naughty Pink Large NWOT
- Gilda & Pearl Isadora Sapphire Silk Balcony Bra
- L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Unique New Bra bluee B RRP BCF87
- New Women's BURTON Jeans Size 29 9 Save NWT 69
- Rag & Bone SKINNY White Strech Cotton jeans26 x 30
- Robe d'Intérieur Bonnets Transparents avec Strass Nuisette Dress with
- 250 NEW Rag & Bone 10 Inch Ankle Skinny with Raw Double Hem in Crow's Nest - 31
- ARENA Girl's Powerskin ST 2.0 One Piece Racing Swimsuit Navy 22 New
- Charter Club Pant Shop Women 16W Curvy Fit Pants
- Escada- Purple Wool Pencil Skirt Sz 4
- Halogen 100% Leather Skirt Regular price 240
- Karen Millen Ivory Floral Flare Jumpsuit Dress Culotte All In One PY054 16 44
- Maaji Women's bluee Saddle Kimono Cover-Up Size S 99
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Red Sparks Cover Up dress Sz XS
- New Skye And Staghorn Women's purple Tie Front Crop Nylon Spandex Purple
- NWT ONE TEASPOON WOMEN'S OUTLAWS MID LENGTH DENIM SHORTS IN PACIFICA SIZE 26
- Profile Gottex Size 6 Tutti Frutti Plunge 1PC Maillot 2018 Swimsuit Blk NWT 128
- SPANX 1 pc SLIMMIMG Halter Skirted Bathing suit SWIMSUIT Womens Size 10 178 NEW
- Victoria Secret High-Tie Halter Multi Medallion 36DD Large High Leg Midrise chee
- Zac & Rachel Womens Petite Pants Size 6P Red Slim Ankle Stretch
- ( Ref 350 ) Phase Eight - Size 14 - Brown & Cream 3 4 Sleeve Collared Wrap Dress
- Bettie Page Inspired Secrets in Lace Strapless Bra-Ivory-Size 40B-New with Tags
- Fila Platinum Performance Skort S Charcoal Grey TW151HW5 NWT
- Lindy bop dress size US 14 teal dress with white and red flower detail
- NIKE Jogger Trainingsanzug samt pink NET-A-PORTER Size S
- Robe Volcom black size XS à - 53%
- Vintage Pendleton Womens Wool Belted Red Striped Long Dress Sleeveless
- ZUMBA FITNESS 3Pc.Set Dazzle Me...Leggings,Funky V-BRA TOP, & Burn-Out Tee S M
- 7 Seven For All Mankind Jeans White Denim Bootcut Distress Size 28
- Citizen of Humanity Jeans Kelly Distressed Denim
- Frame Denim Womens Le Boy Raw Edge Jean - white Mend Size 24 00 NWOT
- Kimono Robe JapanGeishas & Florals Pink Sakurai Shoji
- New J Brand Grey The Pencil leg Jeans 24
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- Three Floor Striped Mini Skirt Size S, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
Three of Something Tumble Weed Print Southern Skirt in Navy bluee TS-2770 to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email THREE PINK HEARTS NAVY PRINT SLEEVELES LG LARGE WOMENS JUMPER ROMPER OUTFIT BELT or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
TIENDA HODk Dusty pinkMgoldCCAN COTTONROMASPLIT WIDE LEG PANTSyogaRESORTOSTiered Lace Ruffle Victorian Romantic Vtg-y Plus Long 195 mv Skirt 1XL 2XL 3XL
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
Tigerlily Renaissance Floral Shorts Romper US Sz 4 Jumper
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.Thrill Jeans Boy's Loop Terry Two Tone Jogger Capri, Large, Charcoal.
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.